A Hero's Challenge, Being an
Led by Nicole Deacon, PAX Certified Workshop Leader
Being an Extraordinary Man is an opportunity to understand what drives you as a man - toward your goals or away from them, toward your greatest Self or away from it. In this experiential workshop led by Nicole Deacon, you will develop a deeper clarity and respect for yourself as a man. You will acquire practical skills and tools for immediate use. You will have access to being a hero in your day-to-day life.
In this two-day interactive workshop, you will learn how to become more effective in your own life including:
- How to set up your life to maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.
- What brings out the worst in you and how to deal with it.
- How to get what you need the most, with less effort.
- How to use the energy in human instincts to get what you need, instead of fighting to suppress them.
- What you need to be centered, trustworthy, productive, and satisfied no matter what is happening in your life and in the lives of those you care about.
- Better understand why you do what you do and learn how to better communicate, heal, and work with those around you.
- Gain techniques that provide freedom from guilt, shame, and disrespect.
October 20th, 2:00 PM to 9:30 PM
October 21st, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
$849; $500 before October 13th with promo code HERO500
(Payment plan available)
Location: The Foundry Paradise Valley, 13637 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite #12 Phoenix, AZ 85032