By Andrea Griego
The only way we learn anything in life is TO practice. So how can you make your yoga experience a good and healthy one?
1. Arrive early to class so you won't feel anxious or rushed physically and mentally.
2. Begin to see your yoga practice as relationship building time with YOU!
3. Practice AWARENESS moving into, holding and moving out of postures. Simply begin to notice how you move or think. This is the first step to create change and learn.
4. Slower is better.....notice your breathing and how it works with you to compliment your practice mind and body.
5. Be impeccable with your form. It's not about pushing your body so much that you sacrifice form and alignment.
Be open to simply practice without any judgment! Be kind and loving to yourself ...... You have the choice to make your yoga practice an amazing experience that can change your life!