By Stephen Rumpp
- To start! And if necessary, to start again! To keep coming to class especially on those days you don't want to! To make up your mind to stay your course! To let nothing get in your way. To make room for your daily yoga practice! To stay close!
- To discover new edges in your practice! To experience your improved ability to breathe while working hard! To cultivate a tuned mind-body connection and improved alignment in your body! To allow yourself to go places you did not think possible in your practice (and in your life)!
- To stick to a plan! To give your body time to transform! To have bad days! To have breakthrough days! To work through injury and experience the healing! To have your friends and family join you when they are ready! To build a stronger foundation each time you practice! To keep going no matter what!
- To manage your expectations and your thoughts! To love yourself! To surrender to life's power! To manage your response to things out of your control! To avoid drama! To make appropriate life choices! To pause, breathe and then respond to upsets! To surround yourself with people who lift you up!
- To try the right way! To start again when things don't go your way! To breathe evenly! To stay in the moment while practicing! To connect with your compassion! To make adjustments! To know good pain from bad pain! To Self Realize!
Never, Ever, Ever Give Up!!!!